Sea Lovers Guide, visit the website or look for look for a paper edition.
Turquoise, the sea lovers guide of Saint-Martin, Saint-Barts and Anguilla, is published since 2006 by Pelican Nautique Editions for Métimer, the Marine Trade Association of Saint Marting
One issue per year.
136 pages of practical and technical information about the yachting industry, the best moorings with detailed maps, the marine environment, nautical and tourism activities on three islands, and a useful telephone directory including all of the listings relative to these domains.
Targeted readers :
- Sailors visiting the island Captains and crews in the local marinas
- Tourists arriving by boat / interested in nautical activities
- Island residents seeking information about marine and nautical activities
- Saint-Martin and Sint Maarten (100 points in marinas and ports, businesses, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, bars, beach areas…).
- Advertisers in Anguilla and Saint-Barts.
- Boat shows : Paris, La Rochelle
- Promote the importance of the marine environment and related activities on the island of Saint Martin.
- Provide practical information about the yachting world. Publisher
Brigitte Delaître – EURL Le Pélican Nautique – 25, Tia Maria, Anse Marcel – 97150 – Saint-Martin
Tel./Fax : 05 90 29 25 70 – Cell.: 06 90 77 27 27
E-mail : email@example.com